LIVING HEALTHY IN EVERY AREA OF LIFE AND LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blended Drinks (Frappuccino)

I have found an awesome recipe for blended drinks especially if you like frappuccino's.

Ingredients:
1 Tbsp. Chocolate or Vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast mix
1 Tbsp. Instant Coffee
2-3 packets of Splenda
7 oz. of water
2 oz. milk
1 Tbsp. liquid coffee creamer (your choice of flavor)
Lots of ice

Directions:
For each 16 oz. serving:
Add all the ingredients in the blender and blend and that is it.

You can top it with whipped cream and syrup or whatever else you'd like.

Substitutions:
I have made other coffees as well:

Chocolate/Caramel Mocha Frap: Substitute the Carnation Breakfast mix with 1 Tbsp. of hot chocolate(powder) and add some caramel syrup.

White Chocolate Mocha Frap: Again substitute the Carnation Breakfast mix with 1 Tbsp. of white chocolate (powder).

French Vanilla Frap: Use Vanilla Carnation Breakfast mix and add 1 Tbsp. of french vanilla liquid coffee creamer.

I have made all of these and they are all very good and so much cheaper to make than buying one at Starbucks or wherever you may go to buy them. They are also easy and quick to make even if you are in a hurry. I know because I have made them when I was in a hurry. You can also come up with your own concoctions as I did. I have also used slim fast instead of the Carnation Breakfast mix to make a coffee slimfast which is also good.

0 comments: