LIVING HEALTHY IN EVERY AREA OF LIFE AND LIVING LIFE TO THE FULLEST

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Been Going On

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The last several weeks have been very busy. Several weeks ago I received a call from the Coroner letting me know that my Father passed away. So that week was in shambles trying to prepare to go to South Carolina where my Father and family is at. I had to go and take care of things concerning my Father. It was a very sad situation. So I was there for a couple of weeks.
I got back home last Saturday night. Hubby came back home a week sooner than I did. I have been trying to get back into the swing of things and trying to get my home situated and in order and still in that process.
Also a new semester started this week. So now I am also busy with classes and school work. This is my last semester. WooHoo!! So I am still in the process of getting things in order and taking care of more of my Father's concerns. I would appreciate your prayers concerning all this.
So this is what has been going on within the last several weeks. I do want to post more but we will see because I don't think many people look at this blog although I also blog as a sort of journal as well. I need to think of what type of things to blog about. If you have any suggestions or things that you would like to see posted leave a comment. I hope you all have a great week and weekend. God Bless You!

0 comments: